About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Health and Fitness Friday: New Years Edition


Once again it is Health and Fitness Friday over at A Daily Dose of Davis!  I'm pretty sure its really only Tuesday and not Friday...because this week has FLOWN by!  I am just dumbfounded by the fact that we are already ending the first week of 2013!  

SO, this week I have been really focusing on my weight loss portion of my goals list.  I have been watching what I eat, making better choices and working my buns off!  

Here's what I've been working on:

~Sticking to 1580 calories a day and at least 8-8oz glasses of water. 
~Our Fitness group (Operation: LGN) has started another 31 day challenge that I am taking part in. 
~And I have also started a January Squat Challenge that a friend shared on Facebook. 


~I also just bought my first treadmill so I have Re-Started the C25K!  
One of my goals was to complete it this year and I have to train for my Chicago 5K anyways so lets kill two birds with one stone and get a great workout while I'm at it! 
 
I've been thinking about trying some smoothies for breakfast time.

I need something quick and easy and yummy that I can drink on the go.  Do I have an Smoothie drinkers out there!?!  Share your fav recipes.  Do you have any other suggestions for an easy on the go breakfast?  This Momma needs suggestions!!  :-) 

I wish you all a Happy Friday and a great weekend to come! 

Until Next Time..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment