About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Me: A-Z


age - 28
bed size - King
chore you hate -  Emptying the dishwasher and doing laundry.  Its an even tie. 
dogs - Tried a few too many dogs before we figured out we are not a pet family. 
essential start to your day - I would like to say something healthy like working out or a yummy breakfast shake, but really my day starts as soon as I go to the bathroom...lol....really. 
favorite color - Pink
gold or silver - Silver
height - 5 feet 5 inches
instruments you play - Kazoo
job title - Stay at home mom
kids -Cadence and Nathan 
live - to the fullest!
married - 8 years in April
nicknames - Steph, My dad calls me Rebel, nieces and nephews refer to me as Mae Mae. 
overnight hospital stays - Just when I had both of my babies. 
pet peeve - Folding the towels the wrong way. 
righty or lefty - Righty
siblings - 5- Christen, Samantha, Cassandra, Richard Jr, Bonnie (Yes, they are all my biological sibs, not step or half, My parents were busy, lol.) 
time you wake up - Weekdays-7am Weekends-Between 8-10 (sometimes Leif lets me sleep in!) 
university attended - None- Kalamazoo Valley Comm and Glen Oaks Comm. 
vegetables you dislike - None that I can really think of....
what makes you run late - Myself.....I'm always running late. 
x-rays you've had - Shoulder, teeth
yummy food - Cheesecake
zoo animal favorite - Monkeys and Giraffes 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steph! I nominated you for the Liebstar Award! My post with the details is here - http://www.24to30.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html Hope you are having a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete