About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Party like its.....

We're gonna party like its.....1999 2012!! 

The Hightree Family has some big plans tonight to ring in the New Year!  

We will start the night with some classy Hors d'oeuvre's
 

Then we will head to the Movies with some friends. 

And pray that our favorite seats are available.

Then if we are feeling up to it we might go to a club and do a little dancing. 

After dancing we are going to have to figure out which party suits us best......

or 


Once we agree on a party we will raise a toast to 2013! 


I bid a gentle farewell to 2012.  We have had our ups and downs but in the end you were always good to us!  As a family we will Welcome 2013 with open arms and pray that we have an even better year than the past!  

I hope everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year and I look forward to seeing/talking/reading everyone's updates in 2013!

Until Next Time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment