About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

So Im a slacker....at least I was over the weekend....

You heard it, I admit it....I slacked off the ENTIRE weekend.....I have no excuse, I was tired, stressed out, a little bit depressed and I didn't push myself, I just skipped my work outs.....AND I didn't start eating better on day 14....that's what makes me feel the worst....

So, since I had a bad weekend I decided today I would workout harder then ever.  I went for 20 minutes instead of my normal 10.  I was able to go 2.03 miles and burn 271 calories.  Im so proud of myself for making it that far!  I even might forgive myself for slacking....lol....

I have also decided that I don't think I'm quite ready to start the food part of my journey yet.  I think I'm going to wait until day 20...I PROMISE!  :-)  I don't know, I might start earlier....

No comments:

Post a Comment