About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 8....HOLY WORKOUT BATMAN!!!

WOW!!! Not only am I so tired I can barely stand but I am also getting slight cramps in my sides....ahh....the joy of finding muscles I never knew I had!! Lol. I finally figured out how to change the resistance on the elliptical trainer that I'm using too....I tried 2 for like 30 seconds....I think I'm gonna stay at 1 for a little while longer!!

So today I went 1.04 miles and burnt 140 calories in 10 minutes. I'm satisfied and I'm exhausted! :-) Now its time to get a glass of water....or a gallon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment