About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 19....plain and simple!

Day 19 ( I'm just a little late posting my blog!), nothing too exciting, nothing too boring.  Its just Day 19.  Honestly, I think I got my numbers mixed up and today is actually Day 18...but I'm too tired to go back and re-count....

I went for 12 minutes today, I know, that's a random number.....my body just physically wouldn't go any further.  I burnt 166 calories and went 1.24 miles.

See, I told ya, nothing exciting, nothing boring! 1 or 2 more days until I have to start eating right....Lol...I'm so confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment