About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weight Loss Journey......

WOW......this is going to be harder than I have ever imagined.....

So, today has officially marked the first day of my weight loss journey. I have been overweight pretty much as long as I can remember but as of today I have topped out at the heaviest I have ever been. I'm not super comfortable telling you what I weigh just quite yet, but let me tell you....its A LOT! So, I'm going to start on the working out part of the equation before the eating right part.....THAT'S the part that is going to be the hardest.....so Ill start that part of my journey a little bit later.

Tonight was my first night of working out, and I know this isn't much, but I did accomplish my goal. I used the Elliptical trainer for 10 minutes, burned 119 calories and walked/jogged .89 miles! I'm pretty proud of myself, Day 1 down...a LONG journey to go....

Here is my before picture....for those of you who don't know me, I'm obviously the one on the left.

Please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment