About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 10.....

Someone should have warned me that drinking a large glass of apple cider before working out is not a good idea....ugh....now I feel Nauseous!!

Other than that I went 1.03 miles and burnt 138 calories. At least I'm staying pretty consistent.

Today marks a pretty big day for my work out plan too! It is the 10th day in a row that I have been working out!! That is the most working out I have ever done in my life!

Now I have to get ready for day 14......that's the day that I start watching what I eat.....SO not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment