About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 7.....WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO ME!?!?!

I can honestly say that I have come a LONG way since I started only 7 short days ago!

Today has brought on a couple new things to my workout. First of all, I did my workout this morning rather than tonight. I'm not sure if its better or worse, I just had this huge burst of confidence after my workout last night so I decided to try it out in the morning. We will see if it was a smart move when I'm walking around at the pumpkin patch with Cady this afternoon! Hopefully I will have energy! Maybe I will get super ambitious and workout tonight as well!! Lol. If you see a blog tonight then you know that I did it twice!

The second thing that is new today is that I totally accomplished my goal a week early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 1.1 miles in 10 minutes and burnt 135 calories!!!!! When I set that goal of going a mile in 10 minutes last week I really didn't think it would ever happen! But I pushed myself more than ever this morning and not only did I accomplish what I set out, I surpassed it by .1 of a mile!!

I did actually weigh myself this morning, I haven't lost any weight but I haven't gained any. I know its most likely because I haven't changed my eating habits yet. That's coming up soon, but I don't think I'm quite there yet, I want to concentrate on the working out part a little more first.

So, I'm super pumped at how I'm doing so far! I have to thank everyone who has been supporting me in my journey! Its gonna be long and hard but I cant really complain yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment