About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

2nd Day on my Weight Loss Journey....

OK, my second day is almost over......I didn't do good in the food department.....I did however accomplish my 2nd day on the Elliptical. I did 10 minutes (the daily goal I set for myself), went .87 miles and burned 116 calories. My goal is to complete 1 mile without stopping by the end of next week. I know its really early to be thinking about that but I have faith in myself....for once.

So, my friends, day 2 is over, now on to day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment