About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 6....AWESOME workout today!!

So, I just have to say one thing.......I MADE IT AN ENTIRE MILE!!!! I didn't do it in 10 minutes like I want to but I did finish it in 10 minutes, 21 seconds!! SO, my goal of finishing a mile in 10 minutes but the end of next week seems like it should be a breeze!!

Today I went 1 mile in 10:21 and burnt 134 calories! AND I'm not nearly as tired as I have been the last couple of days! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Seeing the numbers go up help to remind me that this will be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment