About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 18.....Whomp there it is!!!

I did a 20 minute work out today!!  This was my second time doing a 20 minute workout and I have to say, it wasn't that bad!!  For some reason I am not as tempted to look at the clock when I know that I'm going to do 20 minutes.  When I was only doing 10 I swear I would look at the clock every 2 seconds!!  It was INSANE!  And I felt like 10 minutes too forever!  This 20 minute thing seems to be flying by!

Today I went for 2.05 miles and burnt 274 calories!  I also just noticed that I said the word minute 5 times in this short blog! Lol!

2 more days and I SWEAR I'm gonna start watching what I eat!  I have to do this not only for myself but for my family and friends.  I think I am finally committed!  Keep praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment