About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 5..of my journey...OMG!

Ok, I'm not gonna lie....I almost quit like 50 times within this 10 minutes!! OMFG that was the hardest time I have ever had! I just kept looking at the clock and then my legs wouldn't move....I'm gonna have to cover up the clock next time! I only did .89 miles and 110 calories today but I'm just proud that I actually completed it!

Wow, I think I'm gonna go to bed now! Lol. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment