About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 12....technically in the wee hours of day 13....

Sorry this is sooo late!  Ive been CRAZY busy all day today so the best time I could find to do my workout was during Conan at midnight!!  Good thing my elliptical is in my living room!  I thought I was going to have a lazy PJ day but that didn't happen, too much to do with not enough time!!

So, today I pushed myself to the limit!  I REALLY REALLY wanted to quit for some reason but I made myself keep going!  I have to say that I did better with my food today as well!  Maybe I was subconsciously preparing myself for day 14 when I have to start watching what I'm eating!  2 more days.....2 more days.....ugh....I'm scared outta my mind!  A couple people have been reminding me that the holidays are coming up....man o man I LOVE food!!  This is gonna be hard......

On a brighter side though, I broke my record today!  I went 1.1 miles and burnt 147 calories in 10 minutes!!  Im on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment