About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Its Beginning to Look A lot Like Christmas!!

I finally got my hubby to bring all of my Christmas stuff from our creepy basement and since we had wonderful weather this weekend I took advantage of it and decorated the outside of our house!!  I will be honest with you though....I'm not totally satisfied....I haven't been able to talk hubby into putting icicle lights on the peaks of the house....its not THAT high....lol!  So, here is what Ive done so far:



Ignore the fire hazard of extension cords!!  Lol.  I haven't decided what I'm going to do with that yet!  Now I just have to work on getting my icicle lights up.....

No comments:

Post a Comment