About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2009

Five on Friday!!



Because I am currently watching The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien I would like to dedicate today's 5 on Friday to him!!  I have always liked his show but I have to say I was a little disappointed last night when I was watching and he had Heidi and Spencer Pratt as guests.... that was just wrong Conan!!!!

So, here are your five random facts about Conan O'Brien!

 

1) Conan dated Lisa Kudrow after meeting her in an acting class. They remain good friends.

2) He auditioned for host of Late Night on the set of The Tonight Show, where he interviewed Mimi Rogers and Jason Alexander.

3) On the first episode after September 11th, O’Brien went out of character and told a story of how he went to pray for the first time in eight years.

4) Denis Leary is his (distant) cousin.

5) He went on to Harvard to earn a Bachelor of Arts in History and Literature. He graduated Magna Cum Laude.

No comments:

Post a Comment