About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Single Digits!!

We have entered into the Single Digit stage of Pregnancy now!  We have 9 days left until my due date!!  Pray for me that I don't go overdue like I did with Cady.....She made me wait 8 days later than I was supposed to see her face, I'm hoping that Nathan is nicer than she was......**fingers crossed**!  I don't really have anything to say that I haven't already said about how I'm feeling at this point, I'm more uncomfortable than I have ever been and I'm having some problems with my legs that makes it VERY hard to walk and drive.  So I'm pretty much begging Nathan to come yesterday!!

My sister came over last night and took some impromptu belly pics and I just thought I'd share some with you!  Hope you have a Great Friday and a Wonderful Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Look at those tiny little shoes. That was so nice of her to take those pictures. Love the one of the two kissing your belly. So sweet. Yeah for single digits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, those pics are amazing! You are such a cute pregnant mama! Yay for single digits and I will of course pray you don't go overdue! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete