About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Do I really have two!?

We have almost made it to the two week mark!  The last week and a half have been some of the busiest days I have ever experienced!  Appointments almost every day, a three year old who needs as much attention as possible and a newborn who needs even more!  Lets not forget my poor hubby who has been working late hours only to come home to a wife who is tired and ready for bed! So, I wanted to let everyone in the blogging world know that I am still alive!  Just SUPER busy enjoying my new life as a momma of 2! Here are some pictures of the last few days for your viewing pleasure!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment