About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Post is Note Tuesday!


 I decided to join in on the fun!






 



Check out SupahMommy's blog if you are interested in starting your own Post it Note Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Lol my son does the same thing on the potty. He'll sit there and then tell me he's done... but he didn't do anything. Then he'll argue with me that he did in fact go potty. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will join in next week. I have seen this now on three blogs and I think it is so cute. I agree about the towels.

    ReplyDelete