About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thought Provoking Thursday!

So, I really posted this on Thursday but for some reason the date is showing up Wednesday! Lol...dont get confused, it really is Thursday!

Here is another Thought Provoking Thursday post!! Once again, please visit Manic Mothers page and pray for her family and her son Ezra! This post is linked to her page!



“If you could visit only one place in the world that you have never been, where would you go for this voyage?”
My Answer: I would go to Bora Bora! It has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember to stay in a hut over the water with see through floors so that you can see the ocean life right under your feet!

Your turn! Leave your answer in the comments and do “Thought Provoking Thursday” on your blog, ask this question, or one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment