About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Looking for quality childcare at an affordable price? You found it!!

Looking for quality childcare at an affordable price? You found it!!

I'm a loving mom of 1 (age 22 months) that has immediate openings in my home daycare in Three Rivers, MI.

Lots of fun activities include but not limited too:

fenced in play yard with lots of fun toys to play with
arts and crafts
full play room in air conditioned home to hide from the heat!
reading time
nap time
homework help during school year
cooking activities
library trips
pool trips
outdoor playground trips

I love children and have a lot of experience with them and I would love to meet you and your child! I accept all ages.
I provide meals & snacks, unless there is something specific you would like your child to have.
We are open from 5:00am-5:30pm.
$20/day full-time for one child. Prices will be a little different if there is more than one child in the family.
Please reply to this post for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment