About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Father Daughter Dance 2013

My Baby Girl had her first Father Daughter Dance last month!  
I'm not sure who was more excited, me or her?  

I lucked out this year because she still fit in the beautiful Flower Girl dress she wore in my sister in law's wedding almost 2 years ago.... :-) Will she ever grow?? ;-) 

Dress 2 years ago

 Dress now!

We did her hair and I even let her wear a little make up so that she looked perfect for her big date!


Of course we had to pose for a bunch of "Mommy pictures"! Leif isn't too fond of pictures, but I think they are cute! 




Of course, I don't have any pictures during the dance because someone said he forgot a camera....HELLO, YOU HAVE AN I-PHONE!!!  But, I'm not bitter! LOL 

Overall Cady had a wonderful time with her daddy.  I'm so excited for the memories that they have started making for years to come and I know that Cady will remember these dances for the rest of her life!  And hopefully next year we will see some pictures during the dance! 


Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment