About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Day 4 and 5

Day 4: I am thankful that my hubby has a job that supports our family and allows me to stay home with our kids.  He sacrifices so much for our family and we don't always see each other a lot, however, it will be worth it in the end. 

Day 5: I am thankful for my sisters and brothers and their families.  We are growing on a daily basis, we are not perfect, we argue and fight and hardly agree on anything but I wouldn't have it any other way! 




Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment