About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Moments...

Its amazing how I can be totally exhausted, stressed to the max, angry, sad, happy...whatever, and my mood can flip around instantly when I hold my baby boy in the middle of the night to rock him back to sleep. For a minute there I thought to myself, "Lord, please give me a break and keep him sleeping so I can too!!" But I think God had other plans in mind because lately I have had some amazing reflecting moments in these wee hours of the night while cuddling! I have realized that these cuddling moments aren't going to last forever...so I need to cherish every single one of them. Thanks to the Kindle app on my phone I have been able to start reading again while rocking him! I have planned my day, thought about dinner, mentally chose Cadys outfit for school in the morning...all things that Im not totally able to do when I don't have time to sit and think....but most importantly, I have come to realize that in these quiet moments cuddling with my babies God reminds me that life is precious and I am one lucky girl! 

2 comments:

  1. I used to love those alone and quiet times with my babies. Such treasures.

    ReplyDelete