About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun, Family and Fireworks!

We spent part of our weekend in Indiana visiting with my SIL and BIL.  
Despite the storms we had a wonderful time!

Nate's first boat ride!  Can you believe how big he is getting??  I sure can't!

Me and my little water lover!




Cady was afraid of the fireworks and sparklers so Mom, Mandy and Leif thought they would play instead!






The best part of a storm is the Rainbow after!


Happy 4th of July!

To end, I will leave you with a video I took of the day.....
Like sister, like brother I guess! :-) Love these two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment