About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project 31

She Breathes Deeply


What is "Project 31"?  It is a collection of thoughts, ideas, and women who potray beauty in a inspired way. "Project 31" is you celebrating your God given beauty, and celebrating the beautiful women around you.


Day One: What does beauty mean to you?
 
Beauty is in everything.  
Beauty is my children and my family.  
Beauty is hearing Cady say "I Love You".
Beauty is hearing Nathan laugh.
Beauty is everything that God has created around me.
 
Beauty is this:






Wanna join in? Head on over to She Breathes Deeply and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment