About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Flippies!! Oh no....Cady's vocab is rubbing off on me....


I participated in the Second Annual Bloggy Flip Flop Exchange @ The Texas Darlings and received a package from Jen @ Moments in Time yesterday!



In the package I got a great new pair of brown beaded flip flops, a recipe for their families favorite Pecan Pie and a bag of Pecan halves to make the pie!  Hmmm.....I guess this means Im going to have to brave the kitchen that I have been avoiding since my fire incident last week.....
 

SOOO CUTE!!


Please PLEASE please ignore my super swollen preggo feet and my lack of a pedicure!  I will be taking care of the pedicure in a few weeks, however, I think the swelling wont go away until Sept....So, until then, I will have an AWESOME new pair of flippies staring at me and laughing because I can not fit my giant feet in them! But, at least I have something to look forward to next summer!  A brand new pair of flip flops curtesy of Jen!  

Thank you for Becca letting me be a part of this!

2 comments:

  1. You got a super cute pair of flippies. Woo hoo. Glad you joined in. Yum to the pie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable flips! Thanks for joining in the fun!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete