About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Saturday, April 3, 2010

They asked and I delivered......

Some of you may have noticed that I have my own At Home Business called CadyMayDesigns.  I make hairbows and tutus and lovie/taggie blankets and then sell them online.  Well, I have been asked by multiple people to start making some headband or bows with Skull embellishments on them.....well....I have hesitated.....and put it off....and ignored them....but finally I gave in!  I decided that even though I wouldn't put skull items on my baby doesn't mean that it doesn't look cute on others or that I should deny them the opportunity!  So, I just wanted to show off some of my latest products.  And if by chance you are interested in looking at more items just head on over to Facebook and search CadyMayDesigns or go to http://www.artfire.com/users/CadyMayDesigns.


No comments:

Post a Comment