About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

Five on Friday!!



This weeks 5 on Friday is about Christmas Trees!!  I LOVE Christmas!  I love everything about it!  Especially decorating our Christmas Tree!! 




1) Christmas trees have been sold commercially in the United States since about 1850.
2) In the United States, there are more than 21, 000 Christmas tree growers.
3) Christmas trees take an average of 7-10 years to mature.
4) The first decorated Christmas tree was in Riga, Latvia in 1510.
5) The use of evergreen trees to celebrate the winter season occurred before the birth of Christ.  

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I love Christmas trees, but am so dreading taking the time to set mine up. It's on the agenda for TONIGHT though...

    Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete