About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Help me help hungry people!!!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

We're walking in the CROP Hunger Walk on September 27th. I hope you'll join my team as a Walker or as a sponsor.

CROP Hunger Walks help children and families worldwide -- and right here in the U.S. -- to have food for today, while building for a better tomorrow. Each year some 2 million CROP Walkers, volunteers, and sponsors put their caring into action, raising over $16 million per year to help end hunger and poverty around the world -- and in their own communities. Together we can be part of the solution!

Please help Cady, Leif, me and our team achieve our goal of $500.00 to help stop world hunger! The greatest thing about all of it is that 25% of everything we raise goes to our local food pantry!!

Thank You so much for your help!!

For details on how you can help please go to:
stephhightree

No comments:

Post a Comment