About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Give me your eyes....

Give me your eyes for just one second. Give me your eyes so I can see. Everything that I keep on missing, give me your love for humanity.

So, I started listening to WFRN Christian radio station while in the car and this song plays a lot and Ive got to say, its becoming a fast favorite! How inspiring it is to hear someone who is willing to cry out to the Lord in such a beautiful way! I'm beginning to realize how much I really love God and the things that he does for us. Now, I just need to find a good church that will help me grow stronger in my faith.

So, since this is my first blog I guess I will tell you a little bit about myself. Well, for those of you who don't know me anyways! I am 24. I have been married to my husband Leif for almost 4 years. We have the greatest daughter in the whole world, Cadence! You will probably hear me call her Cady or CadyBug most of the time. I work full time in the RV industry...*sigh* and I come from a big family.

You will notice if you read my blogs for a while that I am pretty random. I like a lot of things, I dislike a lot of things and I am VERY opinionated!!!

I think that I'm going to use this blog as a type of free therapy to help let all my issues out because trust me, Ive got a lot of issues!!

Right now I hope you enjoy my life, what Ive got to say and just remember:

I'm living in a material world and I am a material girl!!

Like I said....Random....

As you may have already noticed I like to jump from topic to topic! I will try to keep each blog about just one topic but don't count on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment