Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Thank You Very Much!
It's Free Therapy Day!! That's right, it's Thursday, which means it's the Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did.
1) Thank you VERY much to whatever has been passed around to everyone in my family that makes me cough like a smoker! My washing machine has been in overdrive lately because I'm coughing so hard that I pee my pants....multiple times a day....SO NOT COOL!
2) Thank You Very Much to my favorite almost 3 year old.....I SERIOUSLY love you with all my heart but I don't know how much more of this tantrum stage that I can take! I get it, you are having some terrible two issues....but really....Momma needs a break from the screaming for unknown reasons EVERYDAY!!
3) Thank You VERY Much to the State of Indiana for finally paying me the back unemployment they have owed me since June....SERIOUSLY, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
4) Thank You Very Much to my niece Emma for going through this SUPER clingy stage lately....I understand that you are only 9 months old and still need attention but darling, you are almost 20lbs and Aunt Mae Mae is SUPER pregnant at this time so it makes it really hard to hold you constantly throughout the day.....
5) Oh yeah, Again with Emma, I really really do Love you. But when I need to put you down because my arm is falling asleep or I need to go to the bathroom or clean or something....PLEASE don't scream so loud that people outside think I am killing you.....Please......
If you would like some Good Old Fashioned FREE Therapy visit Kmama!