About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, August 9, 2010

I finally jumped on the Alligator Clip Bandwagon!



If you have read my blog you might have noticed that I have an online business making All things Girly and some boy items called CadyMayDesigns!  Well, Ive been trying to think of some different things to branch out and maybe get more business and have had a couple of new ideas but nothing super cool!  

So, knowing that clippies generally sell pretty well and are fairly easy to make, I finally jumped on the band wagon and started doing Lined Alligator Clips. 

 
 

 What do you think?? 

(BTW, I didn't realize that these were so complicated at first!  After I got the hang of it they became 
 really easy but in the beginning they were a little hard to keep everything in line!)

No comments:

Post a Comment