About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Am I the only one???

Am I the only one ready to say goodbye to Summer and hello to Fall!?!?  I was looking through some pictures from last year and I have noticed that we do so many fun things in Fall and of course as we all know I will be holding my new baby boy!! :-) But that's just a bonus!  I'm in the mood to reminisce so Im gonna share some pictures from last year.  I just know that this year is going to be twice as fun and filled with some many moments to create lasting memories!

I cant wait until the weather is cooler so that we can take Cady to the playground and not have a heat stroke just from being outside! 

We went to the Air Zoo a few times last year!  I hope we find another mommy group to go again this year.  If not, we will just go on adventures by ourselves!

Since Cady's bday is September 1st, it feels like her special day jump starts the season!
Then there was the Children's Museum......

And Apple Picking.

And you can't forget the Pumpkin Patch! 

I could go on and on about how much fun we had last year!  I just get more excited everyday thinking that not only will we have fun again this year, but instead of being a family of 3 we will be a family of 4!! 

I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for becoming a family of 4 then :)
    So bad we don't have fall here. I've seen lots of amazing pictures above fall on web

    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete