About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, December 4, 2009

Who knew you could have so much fun at Wal-Mart!

Leif, Cady and I took a drive to Portage this evening and had a "Family Date"!  We started at TGI Friday's for dinner where I had my FAVORITE Sizzling Chicken and Cheese!!  Then we found ourselves at Wal-Mart.  I just had to show you some cute pictures that I shot tonight but we had so much fun shopping and we didn't even really buy anything!  Cady is a hoot when it comes to the Christmas section at a store! (Did I just say Hoot??)  She laughs and points and yells "Lights" and is so excited to see Santa and snowmen!  So, naturally since she loves Christmas decorations so much she would want to try on the Santa hats!  So, here is what we did while in the Christmas Section at Wal-Mart tonight! 

 


Before you ask, we DID have people looking at us and pointing!  It never stops us from having a little fun! 
Hope you have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment