About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My first Awards!

So, Ive always been curious and a little envious at all of the Blog awards I have seen out there!  I never knew what I had to do to get them or who the special person was to give them away!  Well, I am happy to say that in the past couple of days I have received my first 2 awards!!

Thank You to Mommy Mayonnaise and Mommy Taylor!



 


The second one I have to work for before it is officially mine though! 
The rules to this are pretty simple. I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and then I pass this award on to 10 blogs that brighten my day.

Ten things that make my day:

1. When Cady tells me that she "Lubs" me!
2. When Leif text messages me to tell me that he is on his way home.
3. When I get a new Christmas Card in the mail!
4. Watching Cady dance around the house and sing to her tv shows!
5. Doing anything that involves my family.
6. Holiday related activities.
7. Kissing Cady and Leif good night.
8.  The smell of my favorite Apple candle looming through the house.
9. Hearing Cady laugh.
10. Getting to spend a few hours to myself after Leif and Cady go to bed.

Now for the 10 blogs that I think deserve this award and that you should go check out!



4 comments:

  1. congrats on your two awards...I love your list. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards. Now that I'm on the Top 10 list to receive this, how do I go about earning it, b/c like you I've never earned and award?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just copy the award and make your own top ten list and take it to enjoy then pass it on to 10 others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list Steph! :)
    Congrats on the blog awards. Now I'm off to go visit the 10 blogs you posted...

    ReplyDelete