About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Might as well face it, Your addicted to......

If you know me in real life you probably know that I am addicted to social networking! 













You name it, I have probably tried it at least once!  My favorite has got to be Facebook, however.  I LOVE Facebooking.  I facebook pretty much all day!  I have been known to update my status more than 10 times in a single day!  I facebook at home, I facebook at my parents house, I facebook on my MIL's I-Phone, I've even used my moms phone and charged her a pretty penny before!  (Opps!)  One would think that I would have a cell phone with internet myself so that I can Facebook at all times of the day but Im waitng for my phone contract to be up before I do that!  So, I got myself an I-Touch for Christmas so I can Facebook with that for free! :-) 
Facebook has taught me so many things.  
  • I have learned that people will tell you just about anything in a status update no matter how personal it is! 
  • I have learned that people you didnt like in high school can be pretty cool through Facebook.  
  • I have learned that I am a Facebook stalker because I LOVE to look at everyone's pictures!  
  • I have learned that I get mad if your profile is private and I cant look at it, but mine is set to private because I dont want creepers looking at my pictures! Lol
  • I have learned that my family talks more on Facebook than they do in person, and we pretty much live in the same city!  
  • I have learned that you can learn a lot about yourself on Facebook!  I never knew that I could be addicted to something until I found Facebook....it really is insane...
  • Ive learned that I suck at Bejeweled Blitz but I am AWESOME at Waka-Waka.
  • I have learned that my hubby doesnt understand the value of Facebook and doesnt appreciate it as much as I do! Hehe!
  • And last but not least, I have learned that I will NEVER EVER play Farmville!  No matter how much people...namely my MIL... :-) beg me to! 
So, with that, tell me...... 
What are you addicted to?

2 comments:

  1. Just blogging for me even though I do have a face book account. Yes...people share way to much on those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a FB acct. however I use it to promote my blog. I do like to go on there and see what other's have to say but I choose to keep my business to myself :O)

    Stopping by from CM to say Hi.

    ReplyDelete