If you know me in real life you probably know that I am addicted to social networking!
You name it, I have probably tried it at least once! My favorite has got to be Facebook, however. I LOVE Facebooking. I facebook pretty much all day! I have been known to update my status more than 10 times in a single day! I facebook at home, I facebook at my parents house, I facebook on my MIL's I-Phone, I've even used my moms phone and charged her a pretty penny before! (Opps!) One would think that I would have a cell phone with internet myself so that I can Facebook at all times of the day but Im waitng for my phone contract to be up before I do that! So, I got myself an I-Touch for Christmas so I can Facebook with that for free! :-)
Facebook has taught me so many things.
- I have learned that people will tell you just about anything in a status update no matter how personal it is!
- I have learned that people you didnt like in high school can be pretty cool through Facebook.
- I have learned that I am a Facebook stalker because I LOVE to look at everyone's pictures!
- I have learned that I get mad if your profile is private and I cant look at it, but mine is set to private because I dont want creepers looking at my pictures! Lol
- I have learned that my family talks more on Facebook than they do in person, and we pretty much live in the same city!
- I have learned that you can learn a lot about yourself on Facebook! I never knew that I could be addicted to something until I found Facebook....it really is insane...
- Ive learned that I suck at Bejeweled Blitz but I am AWESOME at Waka-Waka.
- I have learned that my hubby doesnt understand the value of Facebook and doesnt appreciate it as much as I do! Hehe!
- And last but not least, I have learned that I will NEVER EVER play Farmville! No matter how much people...namely my MIL... :-) beg me to!
So, with that, tell me......
What are you addicted to?