About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thought Provoking Thursday, Black Friday Style!!

Manic Mother




With Black Friday only 4 minutes away I would like to dedicate this Thought Provoking Thursday to it!  I have only participated in Black Friday Festivities once in my life and I will probably never do it again!  That was enough to satisfy me for probably forever!!  :-)  So, here is what I wanna know:

If you could get one awesome good deal on Black Friday what would it be?

I think mine would be to go to a store and get an Ipod Touch for $50 and get a free Garmin GPS with purchase!!  Those are the only things on my Christmas List this year!  I would probably wait in line for 4 days if they had a deal like that!!  

So tell me, what is your awesome deal that you would like to get? 

No comments:

Post a Comment