About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme 

TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

   -Ipod Touch
   -Quiet time...I know...lol...I can wish at least!
   -New sewing Machine
   -New tennis shoes
   -Cricut

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
   -My tie blanket from my mommy! :-)

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
   -Crochet blankets for everyone.

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?

   -I was very blessed as a child so I received so many!  I think probably my barbie house my dad built for me!  It will be passed down to Cady as soon as she is big enough. 

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? 

   -Dancing Dora
   -Coloring supplies
   -Pretty much anything she sees on tv at the moment! (Shes 2 and learned to say "I want that!")

6. What is your favorite holiday food? 

   -Dad's Mustard Gravy

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?

   -Custom hair bows for the girls, haven't figured out a boy gift yet.

8. What is your favorite holiday movie? 

   -Old school Rudolph

9. Favorite holiday song?

    -White Christmas- Bing! 

10. Favorite holiday pastime?

   -Spending time with Family 

No comments:

Post a Comment