About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its been awhile...Update Time!

Many things have happened in the Hightree household since I last posted!

The biggest news is that we have added a niece into our family!  I am finally an Aunt and I am in love!!  This little girl will steal your heart the minute you see her!

Welcome Emma Paige!  She was born November 9th and feels like she has been in our lives forever! She has her Aunty Steph wrapped around her little finger already and she isn't even a week old!



Next I had my debut show for CadyMayDesigns on Friday.  I did well for being my first show!  And I got my name out so that's all that matters!!  I have to say that it is SUPER exhausting to put on a show though!  Now its time to rest a little!




And lastly we kicked off the Holiday season by attending our first Holiday parade!  We went with moms from our playgroup as well as some of my family members!  Even though we couldn't see well at times we still had a great time!  And now we are EXCITED for Christmas!!













After such a LONG week hubby let me take a 3 hour nap this afternoon!  It was SOOOOO nice!  I think this next week is going to involve A lot of rest and relaxation!

No comments:

Post a Comment