About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Recap Via Instagram!

Can you BELIEVE in 30 minutes it will be AUGUST!?!?!  I can honestly say that I am ready for FALL!  Here is our month Via Instagram! (Follow me at Steph8084)

My month started out by seeing this little peanut for the second time! 

What I Love Today: My guys #WILT

What I Love Today: This girl! #WILT

What I Love Today: Red Vines! #WILT

Is there room for me between him, her and the 2 Build A Bears??

Then we headed to the Annual Farhni Family Reunion! 

You know you're in Amish Town Ohio when you see a stop sign like this....

What Im loving today: My sweet Abigail! #WILT

Ready for our weekend road trip to be over!

Finally home!

What I Love Today: one on one time with this boy! #WILT

What are the odds I would find this at The Salvation Army!

I got an early bday gift....and it was the Best Bday Gift EVER!!

Shopping with 2 children = too much work

Happy Bday to ME!!!!!

Nate thought it would be fun to try and be cute at 2:30am....

Happy Birthday to ME! (For real today!) (July 24th)

After months of little to no inspiration I've found a small spark tonight! #CadyMayDesigns

I spent an entire day making over 250 ribbons for the Community Prayer for Marco Drayton who was missing.

More Peacocks! #CadyMayDesigns

Dear Nate, we gotta stop meeting like this at odd hours of the night...Mommas tired....

I preformed another wedding at the end of this month. Rev. Steph Hightree reporting for duty! :-)

After the wedding Leif's family had a bday dinner for Uncle Mike and I.

The last Sunday of the month I had a Girls Day with my love! 
Olive Garden with my love! Then Mommy Cady Date! :-)

Yum! Stuffed Chicken Marsala! 

Gloria Jeans with my girl!

Then, I bought myself my first pair of TOMS! Rocking TOMS today! Happy Belated Bday to Me! 

And we closed our day with a nap! Our mommy/daughter day wore her out!


Until Next Time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment