So, Im a little late this weekend. Between being kinda busy and SUPER exhausted I totally forgot about Five on Friday. So, this Five on Sunday is going to be about dreams. Because I would REALLY REALLY love to sleep long enough to dream a little!
1) You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
2) The average person has about 1,460 dreams a year. That’s about four per night.
3) Aside from those who experience certain kinds of injury, it’s a biological fact that everyone dreams. However, not everyone remembers his or her dreams.
4) In general, pregnant women remember dreams more than other populations. This is largely due to the extreme hormonal changes during pregnancy.
5) Childhood dreams are shorter than adult dreams and nearly 40% of them are nightmares, which may act as a coping mechanism.