For the first 5 on Friday of 2010 I am going to just give you random facts! This will keep things short and sweet so you can recover from all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!
1) Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
2) On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents, daily.
(This is REALLY scary!)
3) By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand.
(and you thought this list was completely useless)
4) 40% of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
5) There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
I wish you a VERY Happy New Year!I have a feeling 2010 will be a good year for us!