About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful

I'm a couple days behind....but that's not surprising since I am always late....to basically everything... :-)

Day 1: I am thankful for my amazing, understanding, caring and patient husband. 

Day 2: I am thankful for my children. Who on any given day can make me smile and cry at a drop of a hat but I still love them more than I can ever put into words. 

Day 3: I am thankful for my parents. 
For obvious reasons, without them I would not be who I am today. 

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment