About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas is just 25 days away so It's Sale Time!

With Christmas just 25 short days away I have decided to offer a different sale each day until December 17th!  
At CadyMayDesigns we offer many accessories that make the perfect Stocking Stuffers!






From newborn to Adult these hair clips may be small but they make a BIG statement in your hair! 



For TODAY ONLY Buy any Daisy Clip get a coordinating clip set FREE





(Daisy Clips can be custom ordered in different colors if you don't see any you like.)


If you are not into Hair clips we also offer some other items that make great gifts!  



Be sure to head over to CadyMayDesigns  and get a custom one of a kind piece for the special person in your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment