About Me

My Photo
I'm Steph. My Family is my life. I am a 28 year old momma and wife from Michigan. I have been married for 8 years and my husband Leif and we have a daughter Cadence who is 5 years old and a son Nathan who was is 2 years old and has SPD and ASD . I love to take pictures of my babies, sell Avon, craft, watch crappy celebrity reality TV, officiate weddings and blog. Check out my business page at www.facebook.com/cadymaydesigns! I love to make new friends and reconnect with old ones! We are in the beginning of our family adjusting and becoming an ASD Family so I'm excited for the next step and the plan God has for us!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankful Day 4 and 5

Day 4: I am thankful that my hubby has a job that supports our family and allows me to stay home with our kids.  He sacrifices so much for our family and we don't always see each other a lot, however, it will be worth it in the end. 

Day 5: I am thankful for my sisters and brothers and their families.  We are growing on a daily basis, we are not perfect, we argue and fight and hardly agree on anything but I wouldn't have it any other way! 




Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment