About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Fat Girl Problems: My journey from fat girl to Runner Vol. 3

It's been a while since I have updated so I thought I would keep everyone in the loop!  As many of you know at the beginning of this month I started a 30 day challenge (Operation: LGN) with some online friends and we are nearing the end of our challenge!  Its a little bittersweet but we have decided to keep the group going so we will still be able to check in with each other and hold ourselves accountable!  With that being said, I wanted to share my "Before" picture that I took the day we started our challenge and a picture that I took tonight.  I was feeling some doubts that I was actually making progress but this picture just proves to me that my hard work is at least doing something!


I know its not much, but its MUCH more than I have ever been able to do before I started on this journey!  If you remember, I also started the C25K program about a week before we started our challenge.  I got to Week 4 of the 9 week program and then decided to start over at the beginning so that my sister could join me.  I have to say it was by far one of the best decisions I have made regarding my workouts!  When I first started I could barely jog 30 seconds let alone complete the entire day, we just finished our Week 1 and not only was I able to keep up with her (shes a skinny mini!) But I was able to complete it all!  I can't wait to see how far I get the farther we go in the program!  And it is just confirmation that I am actually making some progress towards my goal to become a runner!

Well, Ill end this since it is about 2am and I really should be sleeping but I was just too excited with my results to wait until tomorrow to share them with you!

I wish everyone a WONDERFUL Labor Day Weekend!  I personally plan to relax and spend time with my family, work out and eat healthier!

Until Next Time.....

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm so glad we met through Jen's blog! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete