About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 20, 2010

We all LOVE Clearance!

A little plug from CadyMayDesigns!

We are having our first:

I have too much inventory and I need to sell some items so I have marked down over 20 items!  Come to CadyMayDesigns and check out our new Clearance Photo Album!  If you are interested in any items and are a Facebook member comment the picture with "SOLD" and I will contact you for further instructions.  If you are not a Facebook member but are interested in something feel free to email me at cadymaydesigns@gmail.com.  

Remember, even if you dont have little ones these make GREAT gifts too!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment