About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Blog Archive

Monday, June 28, 2010

Can I get a WHOO-HOO!!!

The best thing I can say to describe this picture is: 

3rd Trimester!!!!! WHOO-HOO!!!!!


We have FINALLY hit the homestretch in our journey to becoming a family of 4!  I can honestly say that it feels like I have been pregnant FOREVER!  One of the best things that I have to look forward to now is that I have less than 12 weeks to go until I get to cuddle my baby boy instead of feeling him ninja kick all over the place inside me!  

I normally just update you with a picture and maybe just a small milestone or something but this time I'm gonna let you know how I'm REALLY feeling!  

*If you haven't noticed, I'm a big as a house....
*I'm running out of clothes to wear.....I've tried to convince myself that they are shrinking but in reality....I am growing!
*I'm to the point where I can't really shave my legs very well, You can't say I didn't warn you....
* I'm bloated.
*My feet are swelling.
*I've developed a bout of insomnia.
*I spend more time in the bathroom then any other room in the house.
*I'm starving all the time.
*And I'm pretty sure that Nathan is awake and kicking me 23 of the 24 hours in a day!

So, there ya have it....The joys of being pregnant! 
:-) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are to funny. Here is your Whoo hoo. congrats on 28 weeks. Almost there my friend. Almost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can share you a little secret, Steph. Everything you wrote up there are some of the reasons why I still "postpone" my second pregnancy until now (LOL)

    Maybe next year I'll be ready. And I think I'll put some pictures of my swelling legs as well. Hahaha..

    Congrats on the 28 weeks...
    Female Stuffs
    Mommy Mayonnaise

    ReplyDelete