About Me

My photo
I am Steph! I am a 30-something mom and wife. I am Bi-Polar. I am an Autism mom. I work full time outside the home. I overcommit myself every single day. I sometimes wonder how my husband puts up with me on a day to day basis. I have 2 children, one neuro-typical and one not so neuro-typical. I am a hot mess. I am Steph.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting over the hump....

I think Im finally getting over the hump of 1st trimester morning sickness!  We are 11 1/2 weeks now and in the home stretch to the 2nd trimester!  I have kinda been MIA lately because for awhile I was nauseous and sick and just plain tired!  But I seem to be getting some of my energy back and Im actually starting to crave and eat things!  So, because Im ready for bed and I cant really think of much to add to this post Im going to let you in on some of my new pregnancy cravings!

The only thing that bugs me is how long it takes to peel these suckers!
 
I NEVER drink water normally.  So the fact that this is basically all I want is phenomenal! 
  

If only I could find a place that just sold red ones! 
 

YUM!!!   2 or 3 sticks later I realize that I should probably share with others!

And so my pregnancy journey is getting better.  Hopefully it will be a smooth ride from here on out!

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment